Saturday, September 27, 2014

C4K Summary for September

c
C4K#1

I was assigned to leave a comment for Isaaka from Mrs. Lagitupu's class for my 1st C4K. Isaaka wrote about his part in a movie for an upcoming Film Festival. Him and his friends are going to dress up like Biggie Smalls and 2-Pac and they're going to perform a song too. He said they had to act angry, like they were famous. Here is the comment I left for Isaaka: Hi Isaaka! My name is Felicia Grantham. I live in The United States of America, in Mobile, Alabama. I am a junior in college. I absolutely loved reading your post about your part as Biggie Smalls. I was born in 1988, so I was around when he was very popular in the 1990s, 2-Pac as well. Good luck to you and your friends. I hope you all have a very fun time doing that activity. Keep up the good work! You're more than welcome to visit my blog. granthamfeliciaedm310.blogspot.com
pink flower
C4K#2

I was assigned to leave a comment for Dominique from Madame Thomas' class for my 2nd C4K. Dominique had a very interesting and creative post. It was like a creative poem that made you have to think to be able to understand what was going on. I read the entire blog because that one post caught my attention. It is really hard to summarize, so see for yourself. Dominique's Blog Here is the comment I left for Dominique: Hey Dominique! I am Felicia, I live in Mobile, Alabama and I attend the University of South Alabama. I love the creativity of your blog post, and that is such a cool name for your pet anaconda. Suda-mista-poppernickle The 28th, (aka Jonathan) the anaconda that don’t!

blue flower
C4K#3

I was assigned to leave a comment for Parker H. from Ms. Freitag's class for my 3rd C4K.Parker wrote about why he thinks school should start at a later time. He says that his school lets in at 8:10am, and he thinks it should let in at 9:10am so they can all have an extra hour of sleep. He also argues how sleep is very important to kids and teens. At the end, he adds that sometimes they have assignments that might take them until midnight to get done, therefore they don't get enough sleep. So if school let in an hour later they could sleep another hour and not be too tired to go to school. So cute and some very good points made!Here is the comment I left for Parker:Hey Parker! My name is Felicia. I live in Mobile, Alabama and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. I totally agree with you about wanting school to start later in the day. When I was younger, I had the same wish and the same arguments about needing that extra hour of sleep. I’ll give you something to look forward to and tell you that whenever you go to college you can choose what time of the day you schedule your classes. I have one that starts at 2pm! Study hard and one day you will have your wish about school starting a little later. I really enjoyed your post, Parker! Keep up the good work.

No comments:

Post a Comment