Thursday, October 23, 2014

C4K Summary for October

c 4 k picture
C4K #4 Grandma (aka Nicole) Nicole's post was about how she got the name Grandma. She says her teacher calls her that because she is getting old. She also tells us a few more names that people call her. Here is my comment: Hey Grandma, My name is Felicia. I live in Mobile, Alabama and I am a Junior at The University of South Alabama studying to be an elementary school teacher. I love your post! It is a funny coincidence that you told us your real name. When I was assigned to your blog for one of my assignments, I thought to myself “Surely that can’t be her real name”. I’ll call you Nicole, I think that is a beautiful name! You can call me Fe-Fe (My nickname) I look forward to your next post, Nicole!

C4K #5 Tommy R. Tommy's post asked the question "Should kids lose recess for bad behavior?". He said no, that it is very important for kids to get plenty of exercise. Also, if kids get exercise outside, they would not be a "bad actor" in class. Here is my comment: Hey Tommy, My name is Felicia. I live in Mobile, Alabama and I am a college student at The University of South Alabama. I love the topic you have written about on your blog post. I agree with you. I think it is very important that every child have daily exercise. When I was your age, we played outside quite often and I do not think recess was ever taken away as a punishment, nor should it be. Keep up the good work! I am looking forward to seeing your future posts.

C4K #6 Olivia Olivia had a very impressive blog post about how to be safe on the internet. I was happy to see a child at her age know so much about how to keep her information safe. Here is my comment: Hey Olivia! My name is Felicia Grantham. I live in Mobile, Alabama and I am a college student at The University of South Alabama. I really like your blog post about how to be safe on the internet. It can be very dangerous to put your information out there, so I am thrilled that you know how to be safe at such a young age. Hopefully, you can teach other children how to be safe on the internet as well.I look forward to reading more posts. Keep up the good work!

C4K #7 Aaron Aaron's blog post was a presentation about how to read maps. He made a map with a key, and also showed some questions he had to answer about his map. His presentation was very neat and easy to understand. Here is my comment: Hey Aaron, My name is Felicia Grantham. I live in Mobile, Alabama in The United States of America. I am a college student studying to be a school teacher. I really loved your presentation and blog post. It was very neat and easy to understand. I liked your map key as well. Keep up the good work! I look forward to reading more of your posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment