Friday, October 10, 2014

C4T # 2 Summary

c 4 t picture
C4T#2 Post#1

I was assigned Ms. Jennifer Brokofsky for my C4T#2. Ms. Brokofsky wrote about her excitement to get back into blogging after changing her job position to vice principal. She also talks about things she has learned through her years of teaching. It really inspired me to know that I am not the only one that struggles with some of these things. Here is my comment: Hey Ms. Brokofsky, My name is Felicia Grantham. I am a student (junior) at The University of South Alabama. After reading this post, I am so glad to know that I am not the only one struggling with the idea of not knowing everything. I am a person that has to know everything about what I am doing, and will not be satisfied otherwise. It really is a relief to see you as a VP, not just teacher, say it is alright to not know how to deal with every question and problem that comes to you. Recently, I have been learning a lot about time management and the importance of it. You (others also) said it takes time to find out that everything will not happen the way you plan it, and you must be flexible to adjust to these changes. I am very happy to have read that you have found your way again. This was a very inspirational read for me. Thank You for your wonderful words!

C4T#2 Post#2
Person reading on the beach
Ms. Brokofsky wrote about her need to read over her Summer Vacation. She also gave a picture of a "stack of books" she wants to read. Here is my comment: Hey Ms. Brokofsky, I am so inspired by your need to read. I, myself do not ever have time to read anything for my own entertainment. If it is not something for college, I do not have time for it. I hope to one day be able to read books that will help me better myself for my future students. Thanks for the “stack of books”. I just might read a few of them myself one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment