Sunday, August 24, 2014

Practice Blog Post

Hello, my name is Felicia Grantham. I was born and raised here in Mobile, AL. I am 26 years old and just started my Junior year here at South. I decided to go to college when I was 24 years old, kind of a late start, but better late than never. When I first enrolled, my major was Radiology. Going into medical was never what my heart told me to do, but I went for it anyway. After a couple of semesters, I finally realized that I would rather do something everyday that I love, than to do something I was not sure of and that I may not like at all; That was the best decision I have ever made. So, I changed my major to Elementary Education and I have been very happy about that change. This is my true passion, children!

My sister, Miriah, also attends South Alabama and is in The College of Education as well. She is in candidacy and will graduate in about a year. She is five years younger than I am, and got into college first. I am not too far behind so she helps me a lot with preparing for these classes. When she graduates, she will be the first person to ever graduate from college in our family, I'll be the second. Hopefully we will start a trend with the family.

Something unique about myself is that I love to collect frogs (not live ones). I've loved them since I was a child, and I use them to decorate EVERYTHING! When I graduate and start my career, I hope to have a classroom covered in frogs. They make me happy, so hopefully they will make my students happy, as well.

Outline
1. About me (switching from radiology)

2. Family (sister in candidacy)

3.Frogs and classroom

4. Add pics

No comments:

Post a Comment