Sunday, November 23, 2014

C4K Summary for November

c 4 k picture
C4K#8-Scott..... Scott wrote about his feelings on technology. He explained how he did not like spell check and he likes chrome books because he gets to listen to music. Here is my comment:Hey Scott, My name is Felicia Grantham. I live in Mobile, Alabama in The United States of America. I am in college studying to be a teacher one day. I like how you told your feelings on technology. When you get a little older, I promise you will like spell check. I use it when I need to spell big, long, complicated words. It is a pretty handy tool. Keep up the good work, I look forward to reading more of your posts. I Hope you have an awesome day.

C4K#9-Cameron..... Cameron’s blog post was about product design. He talked about designing a pair of glasses with changeable lenses. Grey lenses for day-time when it is bright, and red or orange for night-time when it is dark. Here is my comment:Hey Cameron, My name is Felicia Grantham. I live in Mobile, Alabama and I am a college student at the University of South Alabama. I am studying to be an Elementary School Teacher. I love your creativity and I love the product that you designed. I have to wear glasses every day, so I would enjoy a pair of these. It would be neat if you could make some different colored prescription lenses as well. Keep up the good work!

C4K#11-Connor..... Connor wrote about his progress in the first quarter of school. He learned new things in social studies like our Constitution and The Bill of Rights. He also had a good use of vocabulary in his post. Here is my comment:Hey Connor, My name is Felicia Grantham. I am a student at The University of Alabama studying to be a teacher. I love your use of vocabulary, it is always superb to use better words when you are writing. I am very happy to see that you are learning about new things in school. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment