Saturday, November 29, 2014

Blog Post #5 Part 2

Picture saying p l n
My Personal Learning Network, or PLN, has grown dramatically in just this semester. I have learned so much about how to utilize different tools and websites to be useful in the classroom. I now know that I have access to endless amounts of information from teachers, other students, and students in Elementary schools as well. I have to say that my eight year old nephew, Trey, has helped me out a lot with insight from his class. I would include him as a part of my PLN, along with other children that I am close to in that age range. Building a PLN is very important to an aspiring teacher, as well as young students. This helps to prepare children for real-life problems they will face in their career as an adult. Learning to work with others is essential for everyone to be able to do. I hope to keep building my PLN in hopes to one day help my students become better learners. This website has a lot of great information on Personal Learning Networks and how to get started. Online Learning Insights

No comments:

Post a Comment