Saturday, November 29, 2014

C4T #4 Summary

C4T#4 Post#1
picture of ice melting
I chose Mr. Fix's Blog for my C4T#4 Post #1. He shared a video on how to introduce your students to heat energy. He had two different blocks made out of different things and seen which block melted an ice cube faster. One block allowed the heat to come through enough to rapidly melt the ice, and the other block kept it from melting. Here is my comment:HI,My name is Felicia Grantham. I am a student at the University of South Alabama studying Elementary Education. I really liked your video/blog post about heat energy. I enjoy science and hope to be a really fun, interactive teacher in that subject. If I ever have to teach about heat energy, I will try your method to introduce it to my students. Thanks for the information.

C4T#4 Post#2
picture of starry night by van gogh
I chose Ms. Sandi's Blog, Rubber Boots and Elf shoes. In her blog post, Ms. Sandi showed a picture of a sensory tray decorated like Van Gogh's Starry Night. It is a very beautiful, simple project for a class to participate in while studying Van Gogh, or just studying art. Here is my comment:Hi, My name is Felicia. I am a student at The University of South Alabama studying to be an elementary education teacher. The Starry Night sensory tray is beautiful. I enjoyed learning about Van Gogh in my art classes and this is something I will definitely try out in my future classroom. Thanks! I really like a lot of your creative ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment